The Lead Clips are designed via CAD in order to optimise anti-tangle performance, the finish is tidy and free of irregularities which can cause tangles.
The spigot on the Lead Clip is ribbed to ensure any tail rubber or anti-tangle sleeve is securely fastened to the Tungsten Lead Clip.
The Nash Lead Clips are designed to be used in conjunction with size 8 Uni or Uni Ring Swivels and aside from the aforementioned features the Nash Lead Clip functions as a traditional lead clip would, allowing you to quickly and effortlessly change your lead. So whether your using a lead which is too heavy and you’re burying your rig in the silt or the one you’re using is too light and you’re not getting the distance you desire on your casts, the lead clip will aid you and allow you to be more flexible to conditions out there on the lakebed.
- CAD designed to optimise anti-tangle performance
- As well as quick change and removal of leads
- Finished with a ribbed spigot
- Designed to tune tail rubber grip for variable discharge
- Use with Size 8 Uni or Uni Ring Swivels