Nash Trax Evo Power Barrow
Regular price £989.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share this product with someone
- Step into the future of transporting carp kit, and never break sweat again even during the longest walks on the most remote venues.
- Based on the acclaimed Evo and Metro Mk. 2 frames with the addition of a 24 Volt 150 watt motor and a variable speed trigger, Trax Power Barrows feature adjustable propulsion to perfectly match your walking pace or the terrain to cover ground effortlessly.
- Nash design touches include the two 12 volt lead-acid batteries being centre mounted within the barrow frame and the motor being an integral part of the wheel for perfect balance, plus the option of using the barrow without motor power for short treks or when wishing to conserve charge.
- Wiring is internal to the frame and a fully waterproofed control box ensures continued performance in any climate.
- 24 Volt lead acid battery propulsion
- Variable speed trigger control
- Option for manual or powered use
- Integral wheel motor and central battery mounting for perfect balance
- High strength steel frames with attachment points for straps and bungees
- Three under barrow storage bags with zipped side access
- Angled rear legs with mud feet for stability
- Spring locking leg height adjustment
- Moulded ergonomic soft grip handles
- Trax Power Evo Dimensions: Load area 110cm (l) x 71cm (w) extending to 132cm x 100cm Large drop in under barrow carryall 31cm (h) x 41cm (w) x 33cm