Couldn't load pickup availability
Share this product with someone
It has excellent stretch, recovery and fish-playing characteristics, stretching out much further and longer than solid latex elastic. Bungee also works exceptionally well with pull bungs and the Drennan Side Pull System.
Carp Bungee is available in four sizes, rated from 6–8 (1.8mm) through to 18–20 (2.9mm). It makes the perfect power play shock absorber and helps to subdue fish of all sizes rapidly. The special Bungee Connector beads included act as a sight bob and an effective buffer stop against the PTFE bush.
F1 & Silverfish Bungee is rated 4-6 (1.5mm), making it the ideal shock absorber for silverfish such as roach, perch and bream as well as small F1s. A free Dacron Connector is also included, plus clear instructions on how to attach it.
Power Bungee is ideal for margin work and handling extra large carp. It is supplied in a 2.6m length, with an extra-large Bungee Connector also included. This fluorescent orange elastic has a nominal 25 elastic rating and an average diameter of 3.6mm.
- Aqua – 4-6 F1 & Silverfish Bungee (1.5mm)
- Green – 6-8 Carp Bungee (1.8mm)
- Yellow – 10-12 Carp Bungee (2.1mm)
- Pink – 14-16 Carp Bungee (2.5mm)
- Red – 18-20 Carp Bungee (2.9mm)
- Orange – 25+ Power Bungee (3.6mm)
*Please note: All stated diameters are nominal as natural latex tubing can vary slightly.
- Twin-walled pole elastic with hollow core
- Extremely durable
- Highly visible
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Greater stretch than standard solid latex
- Ideal shock absorber
- Bungee Bead supplied with Carp and Power Bungee
- Dacron Connector supplied with F1 & Silverfish Bungee