Gardner Covert Tungsten Long Kickers Silt
Regular price £5.25
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share this product with someone
The addition of a long kicker onto a hook radically improves the speed at which a rig reacts and offers a higher level of control in the way the hook turns aggressively (forcing the point downwards) ensuring rock solid hook holds in the bottom lip. Another benefit of this design, and specifically its length, is that the kicker improves hooking potential without closing up the gape of the hook, so you’re getting all the benefits of combining an aggressive hooking mechanism and the potential created by using a super sharp hook. Thanks largely to the extra length of the kicker, the pivot point is set naturally further away from the hook point, and this means the hook wants to take hold slightly further into the fishes mouth, reducing the incidence of hook pulls even further. The Covert Tungsten Kickers combine a long straight extension with a curved section, terminating in a 90 degree exit angle for the hooklink. One of the major benefits of our unique design is that it has incorporated a very slow taper which means the kicker can be cut down and adjusted to suit almost any hook pattern and application.
- The XL-kickers are 25mm long straight out of the packet.
- XL-Kickers are best suited for hooks size 4 and larger.
- XL-Kickers are 1.45mm I/D at eye end.
- The L-Kickers are 24mm long straight out of the packet.
- L-Kickers are best suited for hooks sizes 4 to 6.
- L-kickers are 1mm I/D at eye end.
- Manufactured with the densest tungsten polymer compound.
- Supplied with 10 Kickers per packet.