CC Moore Bloodworm Session Pack
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share this product with someone
Bloodworm is the bright red aquatic larva of a small midge found around rivers and lake, the blood of which contains haemoglobin allowing it to live in poorly oxygenated water where silt has built up.
Proving an irresistible, naturally occurring food source for fish, Bloodworm represents the perfect bait option for tempting large pressured carp and other species.
This great value pack contains the highly effective bait combination of a potent, natural attractor-packed loose feed pellet, a liquid-infused, wafting dumbell hookbait and an irresistible, bloodworm-loaded natural liquid; the perfect ‘tools’ for creating a spod, PVA bag or loose feed presentation that releases intense natural attractors.
Bloodworm Session Pack Contents:
- 2kg Bloodworm Pellets 6mm
- 100ml Liquid Bloodworm Compound
- 10 x Bloodworm Wafters 10x14mm
- Products supplied in a Branded Black Bait Bucket or refill bag
Bloodworm 6mm Pellets Properties:
- Low in oil, highly digestible and packed with soluble attractors.
- A deep, savoury, bloodworm taste & aroma that fish love
- Rich in amino acids derived from bloodworm and fish protein
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that trigger feeding
- Excellent in PVA bags fished with a Bloodworm Wafter
- Superb size for adding into spod mixes and loose feeding
- Excellent for Carp, Barbel and other species of coarse fish
- Great when boosted with Liquid Bloodworm Compound