Drennan AS6 Barbed River Rig
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share this product with someone
Perfect rigs for chop worm.
Designed in conjunction with 5x world champion Alan Scotthorne. With its classic body down shape and 1.5mm hollow plastic tip the AS 6 is a really versatile pattern ideal for maggot and chop worm fishing on lakes or slow moving rivers.
They are perfectly balanced and the long carbon stem offers good stability.
Includes our unique Black Stainless Steel coiled spring eye.
- 0.6g 0.5g In-Line Olivette Bulk Rig with 2 No 9 droppers.
1.0g 0.8g In-Line Olivette Bulk Rig with 3 No 9 droppers.
1.5g 1.25g In-Line Olivette Bulk Rig with 3 No 9 droppers.
- Hook: Size 14 Wide Gape on all Rigs.
- Hooklength: 0.15mm / 3.3lb Supplex Flurocarbon
- Winders: 200mm x 16mm winders
- Mainline: 0.16mm / 4.9lb Supplex
- Rig length: 4m perfect for our top 3s